Facebook Contact Sync For Android - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a good concept in order to appear to all of your buddies, you may want to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you plan to shut off or completely delete your account, of if you are heading towards developing a brand-new Facebook profile for your company or individual usage.
Facebook Contact Sync For Android
Regardless of the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying needed qualifications in the suitable fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings option under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Remove Facebook information option from displayed list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the changes effective.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Contact Sync For Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.