Facebook Completely Delete Account - Whether you're attempting to get a job and concerned about snoopy new employers, tired of preserving a virtual profile constantly bombarded with progressively useless updates and pings from people that you decreasingly in fact know, fed up with Facebook's mindset to their users, revolted with your dependency to it, or simply desire you, your personal information and habits, and photos, out, deleting your Facebook profile can be carried out in a few simple steps:
Facebook Completely Delete Account
1. Simply go here
2. Hit send. (See, even in parting Facebook demands your obedience).
3. Follow the guidelines. You will see the following screens:.
4. Put in your password and enter the words from the security check.
5. Hit alright.
6. You then get bumped to the Facebook login screen.
7. Look outside! It's a lovely day. Go enjoy it. Perhaps call a friend you have not seen in a while and capture up on each other's lives over coffee.
Your account is then "shut down" for two weeks. Don't login for those 2 weeks and then it will be completely deleted.
Facebook often alters the treatments for leaving the social networking service, but the Facebook group "Ways to permanently delete your facebook account" should have the most up to date method if the link above goes dead.