Facebook Com Full Site Home | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? Very first concern would be, why are you aiming to do so? and second one would be how do you really do it.
There are a lot of different ways to actually do so, but each and every approach is not ensured to deal with all the smart phones and the web browser. I will be directing you through all the actions so bare with me and check out which on works for you.
Facebook Com Full Site Home
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a web browser, it ought to be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This ought to bring up the faacebook options and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you ought to see an alternative that checks out "Desktop Website". Tap on that option and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN GOT RID OF BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Browser Settings.
Regardless of what kind of internet browser you have, you need to be able to request a desktop version of the webpage that you have opened on the browser.
This need to be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the alternatives of the web browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you must see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and use all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are using Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must raise a new window, choose "Request A Desktop - Website" from the choices and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook site need to load on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Note: Older phones might not have this alternative on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last technique, that is also widely relied on method to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the internet browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or go into.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you usually would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL area and go into "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now exist with Full desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to be able to get to the desktop version.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out methods work on their own, attempt the mixes and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Get in the actual URL and if you still get the mobile version, Request the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile gadget, however if you truly wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.