Most of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their mobile phone. Facebook Com Desktop View, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your smart phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a better interface on a smaller sized screen and to lower bandwidth as many of the people are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Com Desktop View
Many websites including Facebook disable specific features from their mobile variation that they may seem unnecessary. So there may be specific scenario when you wish to take benefit of complete Facebook website on your mobile phone. Here are couple of approaches utilizing which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's extremely unusual) then, you can utilize this approach to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This need to open Facebook desktop version on your cellphone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is very easy to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome internet browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer likewise have the choice to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Facebook Com Desktop View!