The majority of the websites show a mobile variation for users which are searching website from their smart phone. Facebook Com Desktop Site, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your smart phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to offer a much better user interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as the majority of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Com Desktop Site
Many sites consisting of Facebook disable specific features from their mobile version that they may seem unneeded. So there may be particular situation when you wish to benefit from complete Facebook site on your mobile phone. Here are few techniques utilizing which you can access full desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari web browser (that's very rare) then, you can utilize this approach to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is extremely easy to change to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. As soon as you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will fill in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the choice to view sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the alternatives button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this technique is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Com Desktop Site!