- First you have to sign in to your Facebook account.
- After checking in, click on the Account menu on the top upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click on 'Setting' tab. There you will find a choice at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click on it.
Once you clicked on Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be packed. It might ask you to offer factor for deleting or deactivating your account. You can select form the list or you can Click 'Other' to offer your own specific factor for leaving the Facebook. It is not always essential to provide a reason, you can skip this also.
- In future, if you do not want to get any invites, tag in photos, or group invite and notification of friend demands; just tick the 'Choose out of receiving emails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any email invitations and notifications from your friends.
- Now you are prepared to click on Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has actually been shut off.
To reactivate your account, just log in as you typically would, and we'll send you a reactivation email.
Come back soon!
The Facebook Group".
No matter how much the time it will require to eliminate your profile details completely, your details and profile will stay unreachable to other Facebook users until you change your mind and reactivate your profile again.