Facebook Cancel Account
- First you need to sign in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click the Account menu on the top upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click on 'Setting' tab. There you will discover a choice at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click on it.
When you clicked Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be filled. It might ask you to provide reason for deleting or deactivating your account. You can select form the list or you can Click 'Other' to offer your own specific reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly necessary to provide a reason, you can avoid this likewise.
- In future, if you don't want to get any welcomes, tag in photos, or group invitation and notice of buddy requests; merely tick the 'Choose out of getting emails from Facebook' check box. You will not get any email invitations and notifications from your good friends.
- Now you are prepared to click on Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has actually been shut off.
To reactivate your account, merely log in as you generally would, and we'll send you a reactivation e-mail.
The Facebook Group".
No matter just how much the time it will require to eliminate your profile details completely, your info and profile will remain unreachable to other Facebook users up until you alter your mind and reactivate your profile again.