The majority of the websites display a mobile version for users which are browsing site from their cellphone. Desktop Version Of Facebook, So whenever you aim to access Facebook through your cellphone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to supply a much better user interface on a smaller sized screen and to reduce bandwidth as most of the people are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their smart phone.
Desktop Version Of Facebook
Many sites consisting of Facebook disable particular features from their mobile variation that they might seem unneeded. So there might be certain scenario when you want to benefit from complete Facebook website on your mobile phone. Here are couple of approaches utilizing which you can access complete desktop version of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari web browser (that's really uncommon) then, you can utilize this approach to access Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is very simple to change to Facebook desktop version. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome web browser. Once you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the option to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the alternatives button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this method is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Desktop Version Of Facebook!