Many of the sites display a mobile version for users which are browsing site from their mobile phone. Desktop Facebook Version, So whenever you aim to gain access to Facebook through your smart phone, it automatically redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a much better interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as most of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their cellphone.
Desktop Facebook Version
Most websites including Facebook disable certain features from their mobile version that they may seem unneeded. So there might be specific situation when you desire to take advantage of complete Facebook site on your smart phone. Here are couple of methods utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari web browser (that's very unusual) then, you can utilize this technique to access Facebook desktop version on your cellphone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop version on your cellphone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. Once you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will load in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the option to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this method is all the sites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Desktop Facebook Version!