Many of the websites show a mobile version for users which are searching site from their smart phone. Desktop Facebook Login, So whenever you aim to access Facebook through your smart phone, it instantly reroutes you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a much better user interface on a smaller screen and to decrease bandwidth as the majority of the individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Desktop Facebook Login
A lot of websites consisting of Facebook disable particular functions from their mobile variation that they might appear unnecessary. So there may be certain situation when you wish to benefit from complete Facebook website on your mobile phone. Here are couple of methods using which you can access full desktop version of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not use chrome/safari web browser (that's very uncommon) then, you can utilize this technique to access Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is extremely simple to change to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome web browser. Once you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will load in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the choice to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the alternatives button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this approach is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Desktop Facebook Login!