The majority of the websites show a mobile version for users which are searching website from their smart phone. Desktop Facebook Link, So whenever you try to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to offer a much better interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as the majority of the people are not using high-speed Internet connection on their mobile phone.
Desktop Facebook Link
Many websites consisting of Facebook disable specific features from their mobile version that they may seem unneeded. So there may be particular circumstance when you desire to make the most of full Facebook website on your cellphone. Here are few approaches using which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari web browser (that's very rare) then, you can utilize this approach to access Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is extremely easy to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome internet browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Demand desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the choice to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference option, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this approach is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Desktop Facebook Link!