Distinction Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I state you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, rather, it conceals your timeline from your buddies, However when you pick Erase Facebook account, your entire FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
Delete My Facebook:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly direct you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a security precaution, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you cannot recover your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your pals could see your older messages that you have actually sent.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the picture explanation listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete My Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.