Distinction In Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can shut off or Delete your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook data, rather, it hides your timeline from your friends, But when you choose Erase Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
Delete My Account Facebook:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly guide you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security preventative measure, no requirement to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you cannot obtain your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your friends might see your older messages that you have sent.
The Best Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the photo description below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete My Account Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.