It's no rejecting the reality that each one of us has searched for other users profiles and pictures at some point of time. Facebook stores all the searches made by any user on it's server. This search history shows up as quickly as one taps on search bar at the top. You may wish to delete search history as somebody can be familiar with about the profiles you have actually been stalking by taking a look at the list which appears when you tap on the search bar.
Earlier we mentioned about how to see and delete Facebook search history from Web and today we are going to share about ways to accomplish the exact same with Facebook mobile App as the majority of the users are using Facebook App rather of Facebook on Web.
Delete Facebook Search History : iOS, Android App.
For this tutorial, I will be utilizing steps and screenshots from Facebook App for iOS version 59.0. Similar to the previous guides I have composed, I would like to discuss the exact same for this tutorial too that actions are fundamentally the very same for Android app too with minor differences. So now let's begin with erasing our Facebook search history.
Delete Facebook Search History
Technique 1: Using Activity Log.
1. Open Facebook App on your mobile phone and visit your profile. To go to your profile on iOS app, tap on More at bottom best corner of screen and pick your Call at the top.
2. Under your profile, select Activity Log. You can find it simply below your profile photo as shown below.
3. Activity Log shows you the history of all the activities you have done on Facebook. To particularly try to find search activities choose Filter at the top.
4. Activity Log Options will show up. Under this scroll down and select Search.
5. Now all the Facebook search history will be revealed. To clear particular searches tap on x sign to the right of every search info.
6. To erase Facebook search History completely choose Clear Searches at the top under Filter. Select Confirm, to delete all your Searches on Facebook.
With this all your search history is eliminated. Lets take a look at the 2nd approach.
Technique 2: From Search Bar.
This is a slightly shorter technique than the previous method.
1. Tap on Browse bar at the top of the app.
2. Your search history would be revealed and at leading right you need to discover Edit. Select it.
3. This will take you the Fifth step of Method 1 where all the searches you have done till now will be shown.
4. Now just like method 1, you may either utilize x to right of search to remove particular search or choose Clear Searches to get rid of all Facebook search history.
These were the two techniques which would assist you out when you wish to delete Facebook search history from Facebook app. Let us understand if you face any problems.
If that's all we can tell about Delete Facebook Search History I hope this article was helpful thank you.