Difference In Between Shutting Off and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I state you can shut down or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook information, instead, it conceals your timeline from your buddies, But when you choose Delete Facebook account, your entire FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
Delete Facebook For Good:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly assist you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety preventative measure, no need to be sorry for after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you can't retrieve your information (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), however still, your good friends might see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the picture description listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete Facebook For Good I hope this article was helpful thank you.