Difference Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I state you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook information, instead, it conceals your timeline from your friends, But when you select Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
Delete Facebook Com:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly guide you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security preventative measure, no need to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Official Facebook site to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you can't retrieve your data (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), however still, your pals might see your older messages that you have actually sent.
Ways To Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Discover the image description listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete Facebook Com I hope this article was helpful thank you.