Countdown Clock Facebook
1. Navigate to facebook.com. Visit to your personal account and type "TimeAndDate" into the leading search box. Click the "TimeAndDate Countdown" app listing from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click the "Go to App" button and provide the application permission when asked for.
2. Fill out the needed info in the Occasion area of the application. This includes the text, location, information and time of the event or important celebration.
3. Click the modification options for the countdown ticker's style. You can pick from pre-selected styles or choose your very own colors for the background and various text elements.
4. Navigate to the Wall Post Sneak peek area and check the radio button of where you want to have the countdown counter published to. For a Facebook page, click the "Fan Wall" alternative. Otherwise, choose any of the other choices if you want to publish it in other places or in addition to posting it on your Facebook fan page.
5. Click the "Sneak Peek & Share" button. On the pop-up box, type an optional message if you want to explain what the countdown counter is for. Click the "Share" button when you're all set to publish it to your Facebook page.
If that's all we can tell about Countdown Clock Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.