Contact Sync Facebook - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although making it possible for synchronization is a great concept in order to appear to all of your friends, you might wish to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you plan to shut off or completely erase your account, of if you are heading towards creating a new Facebook profile for your organisation or individual usage.
Contact Sync Facebook
No matter the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing essential credentials in the suitable fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings option under the HELP & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Eliminate Facebook information option from displayed list.
9. When this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications effective.
If that's all we can tell about Contact Sync Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.