By Default Facebook does not enable users to upload GIF or Animated Images on Facebook.
Evev If we attempt to submit a.gif image then it is converted into a.jpg by their servers but beyond this there is a possible method by which we can able to post.gif images on facebook.
Although Facebook do not enable users to upload GIF images on Facebook, users can publish GIF images with the assistance of some facebook applications. Animated-Pictures is likewise the exact same sort of Facebook application which enable users to post animated images on their friend's wall.
Adding A Gif To Facebook
Animated-Facebook is likewise such kind of service which allows us to post animated gif images on facebook wall.either utilizing the default images on their database or utilizing our own images which are hosted anywhere else by simply getting in the url of the image.
so to create animated gif images. simply follow the below Steps!!
How to publish Animated-picture on Facebook wall:
1. First Login to your Facebook Account.
2. visit the Animated Picture application on Facebook.
3. Now as you seen above Screenshot simply click on the Go to App button so now you will be redirected to their interface.now either choose the default images or you might select any other images hosted anywhere by utilizing the image URL.
4. If you have to release your animated image, simply click on Upload Image then go into the URL of the image. Right after choosing the image, a whole new appear will open that allow you to compose some text before posting this image.
5. So now you have actually finished Choosing your image which you wish to share. then Click on the Image And you will see a box like below.
6. At this moment just click on share which's it your entire animated picture will now be live straight on your wall.
This is How you will able to Post Animated GIF images on Facebook.
Much more to Share Animated GIF Images on Facebook. you can also Share MP3 or SWF files on Facebook with this Application.
Just see the Image Below:.
There is another area that ask you to Put MP3 or SWF.
simply choose exactly what you desire to share and Put the url in box as the extension with.mp3 or.swf.
After putting url in box. simply click image want to share. and again click on Share as above in action 6.
This is How you can Share Animated GIF images with MP3 or SWF Files.
Thus the article Adding A Gif To Facebook thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.