Facebook is among the most popular places where you can share photos and videos with family and friends. Uploading video on facebook is very easy just follow the following actions to Add Video To Facebook Post.
Add Video To Facebook Post
Part 1: Ways To Publish Videos on Facebook from Computer system
If you are using Facebook utilizing desktop and wish to post a video from your computer system, you have to firstly get your video onto the computer system from your video camera.
The best format to upload your video remains in MP4, however various other formats are likewise supported. If you face a compatibility concern when uploading, Video Converter Genius can help you to solve it within seconds.
1. Open Facebook. Select Add Photo/Video in the Share bob at the top of your House page or Timeline.
2. Click Upload Photos/Video.
3. Select a video file from your computer system.
4. Type any comment into the State Something About This Video box. Select who can this video using Privacy menu.
5. Click "Post" and wait on your video to finish uploading.
Part 2: The Best Ways To Include a Video to Facebook from Phone (iPhone/ Android).
If you have a routine of recording some videos using your phones anytime, you may need to know more about uploading video to Facebook from your phone.
1. Open Facebook app in your phone.
2. Tap "Picture" at the top of the screen. Your pictures and videos stored on your phone appear.
3. Choose the video you desire to submit and press "Done".
4. Type a caption or description about the video, add tags or area.
5. When you are done, tap Post in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Part 3: How to Post a YouTube Video on Facebook.
Submitting a video to YouTube then sharing from YouTube to Facebook will greatly increase your video exposure and save a great deal of time as well. Then how can you attain that, the following is information.
1. Visit YouTube and discover a video on YouTube that you wish to share on Facebook.
2. Pick "Share this video" and click the Facebook "f" icon.
3. Click the Share link button to instantly post the video and complete the procedure.
4. Open Facebook and check to see if your video has been posted.
Thus the article Add Video To Facebook Post from us, hopefully useful thank you.