Www Facebook Com Full Website | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? First question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you in fact do it.
There are a lot of different methods to in fact do so, but each and every approach is not ensured to work on all the smart phones and the web browser. I will be assisting you through all the steps so bare with me and attempt out which on works for you.
Www Facebook Com Full Website
Method 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of a web browser, it must be a button on the leading right (upgraded app) or top left corner. This need to raise the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you must see an option that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that option and let the browser load up the facebook mobile full website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Browser Settings.
Despite exactly what sort of web browser you have, you should have the ability to ask for a desktop version of the website that you have actually opened on the internet browser.
This must be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the options of the web browser. I put that in quotes just in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you should see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now talk and utilize all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are using Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to request the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this need to bring up a new window, select "Demand A Desktop - Site" from the options and Full Desktop Version Facebook website need to pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones may not have this choice on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final method, that is also commonly relied on way to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the web browser's URL section and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and press GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you usually would.
- After you've visited into your account, go to the URL area and get in "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You ought to now exist with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should have the ability to get to the desktop version.
Method 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out approaches work on their own, attempt the mixes and give it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Get in the real URL and if you still get the mobile version, Request the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile gadget, but if you actually wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.