Most of the websites display a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their cellphone. Www Facebook Com Desktop, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly reroutes you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a much better interface on a smaller sized screen and to decrease bandwidth as many of the individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their mobile phone.
Www Facebook Com Desktop
A lot of sites including Facebook disable particular features from their mobile version that they might appear unneeded. So there may be certain situation when you wish to make the most of full Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are couple of methods utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari internet browser (that's really unusual) then, you can use this method to access Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is really easy to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. Once you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile variation. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will pack in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the option to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the alternatives button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website preference alternative, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Www Facebook Com Desktop!