Sync Facebook Contacts To Android - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a smart idea in order to end up being offered to all of your pals, you might desire to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you plan to shut off or entirely erase your account, of if you are heading to producing a new Facebook profile for your service or individual use.
Sync Facebook Contacts To Android
Regardless of the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after offering required qualifications in the suitable fields.
5. When the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings choice under the HELP & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to select the Get rid of Facebook information option from shown list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications effective.
If that's all we can tell about Sync Facebook Contacts To Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.