Facebook is the most significant social media network in the world with around 1.28 billion active users each day. An uncountable number of profiles come into presence every day.
Lots of people post almost all of their life activities on Facebook. For some people, it's just a medium to stay linked with their old friends and remember their birthdays.
Sometimes you wish to get out of your Facebook life and enjoy the genuine world. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. But you can likewise erase your Facebook account completely if you want to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
Remove Facebook Account
NOTE * Skip actions 2-4 if you're NOT supporting Facebook data prior to erasing your account.
1. Login to Facebook
2. Click on the down arrow on top right on your web page.
3. Click or choose "Settings" from the drop down menu.
4. Back up your data from the General Tab: Make sure General is highlighted left wing. Look to the bottom for the "Download a copy" link. This will support your Facebook data.
5. Click the following link to navigate to the Facebook erase page-- > https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
6. Click the "Delete My Account" Button.
7. Enter your password and captcha into the security check.
8. Click the "OKAY" button to validate erasing your Facebook account.
Finished. The next time you login before the 2 Week is up, you will have the option to cancel the Facebook deletion process. Continue below if you have actually chosen to deactivate your Facebook account instead.
Deactivate My Facebook Account.
1. Try to find the small icons at the leading right on your house page. Click the down arrow.
2. Select the "Settings" by clicking from the fall menu choice.
3. Click the Security tab on the left so that it is highlighted in light blue.
4. Towards the bottom of the page search for "Deactivate Your Account" and click "Edit".
5. Click the "Deactivate your account" link.
6. Towards the lower left click the "Deactivate" Button.
7. Validate the deactivation by clicking the "Deactivate Now" Button.
Done. It would be a great concept to compose down the email and Facebook password of this account someplace. When you decide to come back to Facebook your will require it to log back in and reactive your account.
Depending upon your reason for leaving you might not wish to deactivate or delete your Facebook account. A much better choice might be to hide your Facebook Profile from search engine like google. Please see Facebook Profile Elimination From Google Search. If you don't want to delete your account and deactivating your account may not get you the personal privacy you prefer. Such articles Remove Facebook Account from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.