Facebook is the most significant social media on the planet with around 1.28 billion active users each day. An uncountable number of profiles originate every day.
Many individuals publish nearly all of their life activities on Facebook. For some individuals, it's only a medium to remain linked with their old good friends and remember their birthdays.
In some cases you want to get out of your Facebook life and enjoy the genuine world. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. But you can likewise erase your Facebook account completely if you wish to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
Remove Facebook Account Completely
NOTE * Skip actions 2-4 if you're NOT supporting Facebook data before deleting your account.
1. Login to Facebook
2. Click on the down arrow on top right on your web page.
3. Click or pick "Settings" from the fall menu.
4. Back up your information from the General Tab: Make certain General is highlighted left wing. Look towards the bottom for the "Download a copy" link. This will support your Facebook data.
5. Click the following connect to browse to the Facebook erase page-- > https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
6. Click the "Delete My Account" Button.
7. Enter your password and captcha into the security check.
8. Click the "OK" button to validate erasing your Facebook account.
Finished. The next time you login before the 2 Week is up, you will have the option to cancel the Facebook deletion process. Continue below if you have decided to deactivate your Facebook account rather.
Deactivate My Facebook Account.
1. Look for the small icons on top right on your house page. Click on the down arrow.
2. Select the "Settings" by clicking from the fall menu option.
3. Click the Security tab on the left so that it is highlighted in light blue.
4. To the bottom of the page search for "Deactivate Your Account" and click "Edit".
5. Click the "Deactivate your account" link.
6. To the lower left click the "Deactivate" Button.
7. Verify the deactivation by clicking the "Deactivate Now" Button.
Done. It would be an excellent concept to make a note of the e-mail and Facebook password of this account someplace. When you decide to come back to Facebook your will require it to log back in and reactive your account.
Depending upon your reason for leaving you might not wish to deactivate or delete your Facebook account. A better choice may be to conceal your Facebook Profile from online search engine like google. Please see Facebook Profile Elimination From Google Search. If you do not desire to erase your account and deactivating your account may not get you the privacy you want. Such articles Remove Facebook Account Completely from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.