Log Out Of My Facebook | There is general human propensity to forget things like mobile or key etc. at any place. It frequently occurs with me and the same thing occurred today morning. I left my phone at my buddy's home when I reached home I kept in mind. There were some essential messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to see by any other person.
Log Out Of My Facebook
If you also have left your phone at your pal's house or if you have actually lost your phone and desired to avoid your Facebook account not to be accessed by any undesirable person, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account from another location from any internet enabled computer.
Steps to logout from Facebook from another location-.
- Login your Facebook account in browser. You can utilize any internet enabled computer system.
- Click settings drop-down and select the choice Settings.
- On settings page select the alternative Security.
- On Security page click the choice Where You're Visited.
- Click End All Activity.
- As soon as your click on End All Activity alternative, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can select specific device as well if you don't want to logout from all the gadgets.