The social networking giant, Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is having 1.59 billion monthly active users. If you are having lots of friends, then you may have a curiosity to discover out the persons who visit your Facebook profile. So, we have actually discussed some basic steps listed below which will help you in knowing How To See Who Views Your Facebook The Most.
Lots of people use 3rd party applications to find out who visited their profile. The application as soon as examined may distribute spammy messages from your account, and you can withdraw access to such apps in Settings section. However, the 3rd party websites might not offer you appropriate results of the exact same, so we have mentioned a technique which will not need any 3rd party application.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook The Most
It is not that complicated to discover who visited your profile, just follow the easy steps mentioned below:
1. Open your Facebook Timeline [eg. Facebook.com/ kzmempire]
2. Right click your timeline and after that select "View page Source".
3. You will be redirected to page where you will discover many codes.
4. Then press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then a search bar will appear. Browse InitialChatFriendsList.
5. You will see many numbers there, really these are the profile IDs of individuals who visit your timeline.
6. The profile ID will be like this "100001924873561-2 ″, every profile ID will contain "-2", so you have to get rid of "-2" from any profile ID which you will discover on the View Page Source. For instance, Facebook.com/ 100001924873561.
Keep in mind, that first ID indicates the one who visited your profile frequently while as the last ID indicates your pals who rarely visits your profile.
So, these are steps which will help you in finding the good friends who visit your profile more frequently. Using this method, you will not require any third party application. If you still have any concerns regarding this post How To See Who Views Your Facebook The Most, you are welcomed to mention it at the comment area listed below.