Facebook is the most significant social media network on the planet with around 1.28 billion active users per day. A vast variety of profiles originate every day.
Many individuals publish almost all of their life activities on Facebook. For some people, it's just a medium to stay linked with their old good friends and remember their birthdays.
In some cases you wish to leave your Facebook life and take pleasure in the genuine world. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. However you can also erase your Facebook account completely if you desire to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
How To Remove My Facebook Account
KEEP IN MIND * Avoid actions 2-4 if you're NOT backing up Facebook data before erasing your account.
1. Login to Facebook
2. Click the down arrow on top right on your house page.
3. Click or choose "Settings" from the fall menu.
4. Back up your information from the General Tab: Make certain General is highlighted left wing. Look to the bottom for the "Download a copy" link. This will support your Facebook information.
5. Click the following link to browse to the Facebook erase page-- > https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
6. Click the "Delete My Account" Button.
7. Enter your password and captcha in to the security check.
8. Click the "OK" button to confirm deleting your Facebook account.
Ended up. The next time you login before the 14 days is up, you will have the choice to cancel the Facebook deletion process. Continue below if you have actually chosen to deactivate your Facebook account rather.
Deactivate My Facebook Account.
1. Look for the little icons on top right on your web page. Click on the down arrow.
2. Select the "Settings" by clicking from the fall menu choice.
3. Click the Security tab on the left so that it is highlighted in light blue.
4. Towards the bottom of the page look for "Deactivate Your Account" and click "Edit".
5. Click the "Deactivate your account" link.
6. Towards the lower left click the "Deactivate" Button.
7. Validate the deactivation by clicking the "Deactivate Now" Button.
Done. It would be a great idea to document the e-mail and Facebook password of this account someplace. When you decide to come back to Facebook your will need it to log back in and reactive your account.
Depending on your factor for leaving you might not want to deactivate or delete your Facebook account. A better alternative may be to hide your Facebook Profile from search engine like google. Please see Facebook Profile Elimination From Google Search. If you do not desire to erase your account and deactivating your account may not get you the personal privacy you prefer. Such articles How To Remove My Facebook Account from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.