As soon as making your profile picture personal, no one can like, tag, share or discuss your Facebook profile photo unless those who you have actually chosen through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile image private on Facebook, then follow the instructions listed below.
How To Make Your Pictures Private On Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click your profile picture.
3. Click on the "Privacy Settings" icon just under your name.
4. Select the "just me" option, or select the preferred audience who you enable remark, like, share or tag on your profile image.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile image and choose the "View Profile Picture" option.
3. Tap and hold your profile image and choose "Edit Privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Lastly, pick the wanted audience (If you wish to stop individuals from responding on your profile picture completely, then pick the "Only Me" choice.).
Want you make all your profile image personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Pictures > Albums > Profile Pictures. And after that make your all profile images private by following the actions above.
To make your profile pictures private on Facebook to non-friends, then pick the "Buddies" choice in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How To Make Your Pictures Private On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.