Difference In Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I state you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, rather, it hides your timeline from your friends, But when you choose Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
How To Delete Your Facebook For Good:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly assist you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no have to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you cannot obtain your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), however still, your friends might see your older messages that you have actually sent.
The Best Ways To Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the image explanation listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Your Facebook For Good I hope this article was helpful thank you.