Difference Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I say you can deactivate or Delete your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, rather, it conceals your timeline from your buddies, But when you choose Erase Facebook account, your whole FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How To Delete Your Account On Facebook:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly direct you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety precaution, no need to be sorry for after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot retrieve your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your friends could see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
The Best Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Discover the picture explanation listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Your Account On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.