Difference In Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I say you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook information, rather, it hides your timeline from your good friends, However when you pick Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How To Delete Our Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly direct you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety precaution, no have to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is erased, you cannot obtain your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), however still, your friends could see your older messages that you have sent out.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the image explanation below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Our Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.