Difference Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook data, rather, it hides your timeline from your good friends, However when you pick Delete Facebook account, your whole FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
How To Delete Old Facebook Account:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly assist you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no have to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot obtain your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your friends could see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the picture explanation listed below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Old Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.