Difference Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your pals, But when you pick Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
How To Delete Facebook For Good:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly direct you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no have to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook site to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you can't obtain your data (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), however still, your buddies could see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the photo explanation below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Facebook For Good I hope this article was helpful thank you.