Difference Between Deactivating and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook data, rather, it conceals your timeline from your good friends, But when you pick Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
How To Delete A Facebook Acount:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly direct you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security precaution, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you cannot obtain your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your friends might see your older messages that you have sent.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the image explanation listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete A Facebook Acount I hope this article was helpful thank you.