Distinction Between Shutting Off and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I state you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook information, rather, it conceals your timeline from your good friends, However when you choose Delete Facebook account, your whole FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
How To Delete Facebook Acount:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly direct you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety precaution, no requirement to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot retrieve your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), however still, your friends might see your older messages that you have sent.
The Best Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the image description listed below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Facebook Acount I hope this article was helpful thank you.