Distinction Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I state you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook information, rather, it conceals your timeline from your good friends, But when you pick Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
How To Delete An Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly assist you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyway this will be a security preventative measure, no need to be sorry for after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you can't recover your data (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), but still, your friends might see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the image explanation listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete An Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.