Difference Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I state you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your buddies, But when you choose Erase Facebook account, your whole FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
How To Delete A Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly guide you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety precaution, no need to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is erased, you can't recover your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), however still, your friends could see your older messages that you have sent out.
The Best Ways To Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the photo description below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete A Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.