Difference In Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can deactivate or Delete your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook information, rather, it conceals your timeline from your friends, However when you choose Delete Facebook account, your entire FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
How Do You Delete Your Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly direct you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security precaution, no requirement to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is erased, you cannot retrieve your data (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), but still, your good friends could see your older messages that you have sent out.
How to Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the image description listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do You Delete Your Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.