How Do You Cancel A Facebook Account
- First you have to sign in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click the Account menu on the top upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click on 'Setting' tab. There you will discover an option at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click it.
As soon as you clicked Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be filled. It might ask you to provide factor for erasing or deactivating your account. You can select form the list or you can Click 'Other' to offer your own particular reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly required to give a factor, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you do not want to get any welcomes, tag in photos, or group invite and notice of buddy requests; simply tick the 'Pull out of getting e-mails from Facebook' check box. You will not receive any email invitations and notifications from your good friends.
- Now you are prepared to click Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has actually been deactivated.
To reactivate your account, merely log in as you normally would, and we'll send you a reactivation e-mail.
Come back quickly!
The Facebook Team".
No matter what does it cost? the time it will take to eliminate your profile info totally, your details and profile will stay unreachable to other Facebook users till you change your mind and reactivate your profile again.