Distinction Between Deactivating and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I state you can shut down or Erase your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook information, instead, it hides your timeline from your buddies, However when you select Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How Do U Delete Facebook Account:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly direct you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety preventative measure, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you can't obtain your data (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), however still, your pals might see your older messages that you have sent.
Ways To Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the picture explanation listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do U Delete Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.