Facebook is the greatest social network on the planet with around 1.28 billion active users each day. An uncountable number of profiles come into presence every day.
Lots of people publish nearly all of their life activities on Facebook. For some individuals, it's just a medium to stay connected with their old pals and remember their birthdays.
Sometimes you desire to get out of your Facebook life and enjoy the real life. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. However you can also erase your Facebook account permanently if you wish to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
How Do I Remove My Facebook Account
NOTE * Skip steps 2-4 if you're NOT supporting Facebook information prior to deleting your account.
1. Login to Facebook
2. Click the down arrow on top right on your web page.
3. Click or pick "Settings" from the fall menu.
4. Back up your information from the General Tab: Make sure General is highlighted on the left. Look to the bottom for the "Download a copy" link. This will support your Facebook data.
5. Click the following connect to navigate to the Facebook delete page-- > https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
6. Click the "Erase My Account" Button.
7. Enter your password and captcha in to the security check.
8. Click the "OKAY" button to validate deleting your Facebook account.
Ended up. The next time you login prior to the 2 Week is up, you will have the alternative to cancel the Facebook removal process. Continue listed below if you have chosen to deactivate your Facebook account instead.
Deactivate My Facebook Account.
1. Search for the little icons at the leading right on your house page. Click on the down arrow.
2. Select the "Settings" by clicking from the fall menu option.
3. Click the Security tab on the left so that it is highlighted in light blue.
4. To the bottom of the page try to find "Deactivate Your Account" and click "Edit".
5. Click the "Deactivate your account" link.
6. Towards the lower left click the "Deactivate" Button.
7. Verify the deactivation by clicking the "Deactivate Now" Button.
Done. It would be a great idea to compose down the email and Facebook password of this account someplace. When you choose to come back to Facebook your will require it to log back in and reactive your account.
Depending upon your reason for leaving you may not wish to shut off or erase your Facebook account. A better option might be to conceal your Facebook Profile from search engine like google. Please see Facebook Profile Elimination From Google Search. If you don't desire to erase your account and deactivating your account may not get you the privacy you prefer. Such articles How Do I Remove My Facebook Account from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.