Distinction In Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I say you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook information, instead, it conceals your timeline from your friends, However when you select Erase Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
How Do I Delete A Facebook Account:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly guide you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety precaution, no requirement to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Official Facebook website to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you can't recover your information (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), but still, your buddies might see your older messages that you have sent out.
The Best Ways To Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the picture description below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Delete A Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.