Distinction Between Shutting Off and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I state you can shut off or Delete your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook information, instead, it conceals your timeline from your pals, However when you pick Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
How Delete Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly direct you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is erased, you can't recover your data (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), however still, your friends might see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Discover the picture description below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Delete Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.