And if you utilize Facebook to visit to services like Spotify, you'll not be able to do that either. Moreover, this will also disable access to video games on Facebook, like Sweet Crush or Clash of Clans.
How Can I Disable My Facebook Account Temporarily
If this still seems like the solution you're searching for, detaching from the apps platform on Facebook is pretty easy. Here's how:
Keep in mind: You'll have to visit to your Facebook account through a Web browser to complete these actions.
Action 1: Click on the menu in the leading right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Select Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Site and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Verify that you desire to detach from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook warns (as seen in the image above) that turning off this platform leads to the following:.
- You will not be able to log in to sites or applications using Facebook.
- Your buddies will not be able to connect and share with you using apps and sites.
- Immediate personalization will likewise be shut off.
- Apps you have actually previously set up might still have info you shared. Please contact these apps for details on eliminating this data.
- Apps you've logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be removed.
- Posts by apps will be gotten rid of from your profile.
Now you will be totally free of bothersome apps, while also keeping your information safe from Web websites that attempt to gather it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How Can I Disable My Facebook Account Temporarily thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.