Difference Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I state you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook information, instead, it conceals your timeline from your good friends, However when you pick Delete Facebook account, your whole FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your pals can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How Can I Delete My Facebook:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly direct you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a security precaution, no have to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (link to Official Facebook site to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you can't recover your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your good friends could see your older messages that you have sent out.
The Best Ways To Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Find the image description listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Validate Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Can I Delete My Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.