Distinction In Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I say you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook information, rather, it hides your timeline from your buddies, However when you choose Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
How Can I Delete Facebook:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly guide you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a security preventative measure, no have to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you can't recover your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your buddies might see your older messages that you have sent out.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the picture description below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How Can I Delete Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.