Difference Between Deactivating and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I state you can deactivate or Delete your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your good friends, But when you pick Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
Hot To Delete Facebook:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly assist you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyway this will be a security preventative measure, no requirement to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you can't retrieve your data (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), but still, your pals could see your older messages that you have sent.
The Best Ways To Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Find the image explanation below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Hot To Delete Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.