Facebook Login Full Website | Are you trying to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the web browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you aiming to do so? and second one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to actually do so, however each and every approach is not ensured to deal with all the smart phones and the browser. I will be directing you through all the actions so bare with me and attempt out which on works for you.
Facebook Login Full Website
Technique 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook through a browser, it must be a button on the leading right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This must raise the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you need to see an option that reads "Desktop Site". Tap on that choice and let the internet browser load up the facebook mobile full website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS OPTIONS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Internet Browser Settings.
No matter what kind of web browser you have, you ought to have the ability to ask for a desktop variation of the webpage that you have actually opened on the browser.
This should be the exact same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox and even your default browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the choices of the browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now chat and utilize all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are using Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to request the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to raise a brand-new window, choose "Demand A Desktop - Website" from the choices and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook site ought to load on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones might not have this choice on their internet browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Approach 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Last approach, that is likewise extensively trusted way to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the browser's URL section and go into www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you usually would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL area and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now be provided with Full desktop website.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to be able to get to the desktop version.
Method 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out methods deal with their own, attempt the combinations and provide it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a brand-new phone.
What you can do is:.
Enter the real URL and if you still get the mobile version, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop website on a Mobile device, but if you truly want to, I hope this tutorial helps.