Facebook Full Website Login | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the browser to do it? Very first question would be, why are you trying to do so? and 2nd one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a lot of different methods to actually do so, but each and every technique is not ensured to work on all the cellphones and the browser. I will be assisting you through all the steps so bare with me and try which on works for you.
Facebook Full Website Login
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a web browser, it must be a button on the top right (upgraded app) or leading left corner. This must bring up the faacebook choices and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you ought to see an option that reads "Desktop Website". Tap on that alternative and let the web browser load up the facebook mobile full site for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Technique 2: Web Browser Settings.
Despite what sort of browser you have, you must have the ability to request a desktop variation of the web page that you have actually opened up on the internet browser.
This must be the same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or even your default internet browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is loaded, open the alternatives of the browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and web browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you need to see a Facebook Complete desktop site on your mobile web browser.
- You can now chat and use all the features facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari web browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop site do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this must bring up a new window, choose "Request A Desktop - Website" from the options and Complete Desktop Variation Facebook site need to pack on your iPhone, iPad or ios device.
Keep in mind: Older phones might not have this alternative on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last approach, that is likewise widely relied on way to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the browser.
Tap the web browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you normally would.
- After you've logged in into your account, go to the URL section and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You need to now exist with Full desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you ought to be able to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out approaches deal with their own, attempt the combinations and provide it another shot. It's much easier if you have a brand-new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Enter the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Request the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile gadget, but if you actually want to, I hope this tutorial assists.